Friday, May 8, 2015

Viva Mexico!



Trent and I decided it was time for a vacay!  We booked flight and hotel and arranged for the kids to be taken care of (My mom came and stayed the week at our house and took over my mom duties; best mom in the history of moms!).  We stayed at the El Dorado Royale in the Riviera Maya.  We spent a lot of time here.....

Just laying by the pool, listening to the podcast Serial (thanks for the suggestion Heather, I'm sorry I gave you flack for listening to podcasts!), and drinking Pina Coladas.  It was heavenly.


One of the days we visited Coba (an ancient Mayan temple).  We climbed to the top of this ruin in blistering heat.  We also go to hike down into a cenote cave and take a swim after being blessed and cleansed by a Mayan shaman.



We had a great time, it was good for the soul.  By the end, we both missed the littles like crazy and were ready to get back to them.


Adios Mexico!

0 comments: