Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy birthday to me



This year (I guess technically last year, since it's now 2012) for my birthday Trent gave me a bedroom makeover. Only someone who loves his wife ALOT will allow a purple bedroom.

Photobucket
I got new purple bedding and a new bed (which I love!). Trent also painted the walls. The wall behind the bed is purple and the others are gray. He also refinished the end tables and dresser. I first suggested yellow, white and gray color scheme but he said yellow was much too feminine. When I suggested purple he agreed. I tried to tell him purple was more feminine than yellow, but he disagreed, so purple it is!

3 comments:

Cheyn said...

Love it!!! You are very lucky he agreed to purple...and very weird he thinks yellow is more fem than purple lol.

Danny & Rona said...

Love that headboard and that bedding is awesome. Way to pull off purple - could have gone very bad, but it's AWESOME! You better post more pics of this cool room. I can tell I love everything about it.

Heats said...

It definitely turned out super cute! YAY for purple!