Monday, September 12, 2011

Frosty the snowman is 1 month old



Baby Frosty (if you haven't figured it out yet, that is Scout's name for the baby. And yes, when asked by someone what his name is, Frosty the Snowman is how she replies) is 1 month old. I swear he has doubled in size. We love him to death. He still gets smothered by hugs and kisses on a daily basis from his big brother and big sister.

Photobucket
All ready for church!

Photobucket
Those are some good lookin kids!


Photobucket
All my little Cougar fans!

Denver has been sleeping really good. For the past 2 weeks he's been giving me a 6 hour stretch at night, usually waking up around 3 am to eat, then again at 6. He was struggling to sleep in, not really wanting to sleep past about 6:30, which was a huge problem for me. But the past 3 mornings he's actually gone back to sleep and let me sleep til 7:30 or 8. Halleluja! He's a pretty happy baby for the most parts, but does usually have once or twice during the day when he is just not happy. He's a little more high maintenance than my other babies. He doesn't love his carseat, and wants to be held a lot. If I had nothing else to do in the day I would be totally fine with just sitting and holding and cuddling him all day. Unfortunately that's not the case so when I'm trying to do other things and he's screaming at me to pick him up, it's a little hard. But I do love the crap out of him and want him to just stop growing. I love newborns and know he won't be one for long so I'm trying my best to enjoy him now because I know I'll blink and he'll be 16. I think I'll go cuddle his cute face now!

1 comments:

JEN MARX said...

Awww...you really do have some dang cute kids! Sounds like Shane...maybe it's a #3 thing....making us work harder. He is soooo adorable! I love the tie! I really wanna meet him. We need to go out! :)