Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Slumber party at my house!



Last year I started the tradition of inviting all my sisters/sisters in law, nieces and mom over for a night of girliness and slumber. We had our 2nd one a few weeks ago and it was so much fun! We started the night off with everyone making personal pizzas!

Photobucket


As soon as we were all good and stuffed we moved on to the first activity of the night. I asked everyone to bring a white elephant gift. I gave out fake money to everyone there and we auctioned off all the items. You couldn't see what you were bidding on so if you ended up spending all your money on a toilet bowl cleaner you were out of luck! Once all the items were auctioned off and our food had settled a little we turned on some tunes and had a little Zumba session!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Our fearless leader..

Next we had some activities. Marilyn was in charge of helping all the girls make pillow cases. They each got to cut out fabric letters for their name and some flowers and fun girly stuff to iron on to a pillow case. They all turned out super cute! While half were doing that, the other half were decorating sugar cookies with Kera.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

After all pillowcases were finished and cookies were decorated, we let the little girls run around while we visited until it was time to bed down and watch Ramona and Beezus. I realized the next day that we didn't get a group picture which I was sad about because everyone was able to come! Oh well. I hope you all had fun!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Until next year....

1 comments:

Danny & Rona said...

Wow that looks like soooo much fun! Great memory for you gals. I'd be looking over my shoulder for any hidden cameras once the Zumba started though.