Saturday, October 23, 2010

A very important day!



I was informed today by my husband that I haven't blogged yet about one of the most important days in Maxon's life. And that was the day we took him to his first Denver Broncos football game! A few weeks ago we drove to Denver for the Broncos/Colts game. Since we had a couple extra tickets I invited my friend Tiff and her then-fiance/now-husband Tranner :) It was kind of last minute that we decided to go and I knew we couldn't get away for more than just a couple days, so we drove down Saturday afternoon, went to the game Sunday at 2 pm, then drove home that night. It was fun, but I don't ever want to do that again! The drive home was miserable and made for an even worse Monday the next day! But other than that we had lots of fun!

Photobucket

Me and Maxon sporting our sweet airbrushed Broncos tats.

Photobucket

Trent was not aware Tiff was a Colts fan and was not real excited about her wearing her Manning jersey :) Luckily I love her so he got over it!

Photobucket
Maxon and his cheesy but oh-so-cute smile!

Photobucket
For the record, it was a million degrees and this picture was taken right at the end of the game. I don't think I've ever sweat as much as I did at this game! They showed a thermometer in the stadium that read 110 degrees! I don't know if the stadium somehow traps heat or what, but we were all literally melting! We still had fun though! And now Trent can rest easy because I've recorded this day for Maxon to remember forever!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maxon is getting so big! And turing into such a little stud!