This spoiled little boy got an iPod touch! He is obsessed with our iPhones and plays games on them all day long, so we decided to get him one of his own and he loves it! He's always saying, I need my phone, and insists on sleeping with it (which may be a bad thing, cuz who knows how long he lays there and plays it before going to sleep). But when we've been having a hard time getting him to go to bed, and will now go willingly, it's hard to say no.
We had a little party for him that night, and had family and friends over for hamburger and hot dog sliders and of course Maxon's favorite, quacamole! The kid is obsessed with quacamole and will literally sit and eat it with a spoon so I thought it was a must on the menu. After dinner, he got to open more presents and got some super fun stuff that he loves! Thanks again to everyone!
And after presents it was time to cut the cake...
The cake that I had slaved to make! It actually didn't take super long, but is still a little hard to cut into when it turned out so cute! Maxon loves Toy Story and wanted a Toy Story cake, and this is how it turned out.

We sang Happy Birthday and when it was time to blow out the candles, Maxon of course got shy and didn't want to. Luckily Kate was more than happy to help! It was a fun day and Maxon keeps reminding me, "mom I'm 3 now huh".
A few things about my little monkey...
*Favorite movies-Toy Story (1, 2, and 3) and Cars
*Favorite food- Avocados
*Best big brother ever! Plays so good with Scout and shares surprisingly well! If she ever gets hurt he's always running to her to ask if she's ok and give her a hug.
*Gives the best hugs! He just clings on like a little monkey and I love it!
*Prefers to be naked.
*Loves to dance.
*Is a little shy, but so much fun when he opens up to you!
*Best buddy-Cohen!
Dear Maxon,
3 years ago you changed my life forever! I've looked forward to being a mom my whole life, and you made that dream come true! I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, more loving little boy. You are the best big brother to Scout and I know you will always watch out for her and protect her. I love you to pieces!
Love, mom





6 comments:
What a cute cake! Great job! I can't believe Maxon got and iPhone. I don't even have an iPhone! Can I come live with you??:)
Um heeellllloooooo....cutest cake ever AND best present ever! Can I be one of your kids?
The cake is AWESOME!! We love Maxon, Happy Late Birthday.
Wow, that cake is very impressive.
I love him!!! Happy Birthday Buddy!
You're putting the pressure on us now getting your 3 yr old an ipod touch! :) I thought that 10 yr olds with cell phones was early! :)
happy birthday maxon!!
Post a Comment