Thursday, July 8, 2010

Independence Day



We celebrated the 4th of July in true Blanding fasion. As usual, I failed to take many pictures because I was playing volleyball all day, so here's what you get!
Photobucket


The kids loved the parade, but didn't love that I forgot to put sunblock on them so much (bad mom, I know!). Trent and I played in the outdoor grass volleyball tourney again this year. We teamed up with Devan and Christopher and Troy this year. We did pretty good, but didn't take 1st. I'm pretty sure none of us were mad though when we were done at 5:00 rather than like 9! Luckily, Maxon and Scout have great nieces and aunts who love them enough to take them around and play games while we played volleyball. After volleyball, we hit up the boxing matches, then had dinner at mom and dad's house. Then we headed back to the park for a little music and hanging out until the fireworks. So much fun! For those of you who have never experienced a Blanding 4th of July, you really are missing out! It's the ultimate small town celebration and a guranteed good time!

1 comments:

Heats said...

Oh my goodness! Scout is beautiful in the red dress!