We are loving the warm weather! One of our favorite places to go is the farm at Thanksgiving Point. We bought a pass this year and I have a feeling it's going to get some good use!


How cute are those baby goats?!?! I love them and I want one!


How cute are those baby goats?!?! I love them and I want one!
Maxon has been a little afraid of riding the ponies until our trip there last Friday. He got brave and rode it and loved it! The whole time he just kept saying, yeehaw! Scout loved it too. I usually walk around with her and hold her so she doesn't slide off the saddle but this time she kept pushing my hand off her and didn't want mommies help. She did fine without me.




1 comments:
You seriously have the cutest kids ever! And I am in love with Scouts headband! So cute!
Looks like a good time!
Post a Comment