Monday, November 16, 2009

My mom



My mom's birthday was last week so I just wanted to give her a shout out. If I could write every positive attribute a person could have, that would describe my mom. I know it sounds excessive, but it's true. She is the most loving, patient, kind, caring person I know. She is everything I want to be as a mother. Happy Birthday mom!

I was in Blanding Sunday and Monday, then my mom rode back up with me on Tuesday. We spent a couple days bottling beans and making LOTS of freezer jam. Peach Strawberry!

For her birthday, my sisters and I treated her to a weekend of soul feeding at Time Out for Women. It's a good thing our souls were fed, because out stomachs sure weren't (bad experience at Olive Garden). Anyway, there were really good inspirational speakers and awesome music by Hillary Weeks. I am so proud to be a woman, and to be surrounded by amazing women.


Love you ladies!

2 comments:

Laici said...

How fun! You guys are all amazing women! Hey, are you coming down here for Thanksgiving? If so, would you want to take some pictures for us? Jacelyn needs some for this year, and we need to get one for Christmas. If not its okay, I know its a family time, and a busy time!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Candice!