
I can't believe my baby is 9 months old! He gets more fun every day. He had his 9 month check up yesterday and he weighs 20 lbs 12 oz and is 28" tall. Everyone who sees him always says "wow, he's a big boy", but surprisingly was only in the 50% in both weight and height. However, they measure his head and that measured in the 75-90%! So I guess he just has a big head. He crawls super fast all over the house and loves just exploring everything. We are LOVING the warm weather, and go on walks every morning, which he loves. He also loves to just play out on the grass and in the dirt. We have a 7-peaks pass for the summer, so I'm excited to take him swimming. He is a very happy kid, and very busy! We are lucky if we make it through half of sacrament meeting before we have to take him out into the hall. He just doesn't like to sit, always has to be moving. He also jabbers and yells, and the binky can only do so much. He has 3 teeth right now, the 2 bottom, and 1 of the top pointy ones. He has a few more that are just about to break through. Luckily, he's really tough and they haven't really seemed to bother him at all. He's still sleeping really good, and will even sleep in til 8:30 on occasion.

One of his favorite things to do is climb on daddy's tummy when he lays on the ground. He just laughs and thinks it's way funny.

When I was little my tongue was always poking out, and apparently I passed that on to Maxon. His little tongue is always sticking out! I remember my sister, Kristi, used to always come smack my chin so I'd bite my tongue because it drove her insane that my tongue was always poking out. She's assured me that she would never do that to Maxon though :)
3 comments:
Noelle! OH MY GOODNESS!! Maxon is one cute boy! You dress him so cute too! Where do you get his Hurley stuff? I have found a few things at Nordstroms this past weekend, but not a whole whole lot was there. Anyway, he is such a little stud!
Again, I'M SORRY, gosh will you ever forgive me, it's not like your tongue was permanently injured or anything, jk.
What a cute little guy! 9 months old!!! Swimming with him this summer will be fun..... if it ever decides to get warm!!
Post a Comment