Friday, April 18, 2008
Second Trimester!
Author: Noelle
I'm officially in my 2nd trimester! Yay! That's a good hump to get over because not only does the sickness usually start to go away, but the risk of miscarriage goes down significantly. I had my 1st Dr apt yesterday and got to hear the heart beat. I've been in a little bit of denial that I'm actually pregnant, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't my heart beat, so it must be true. Hearing the heart beat made it all real, and made me very excited! I haven't been feeling too terrible, but definitely not great. The last week I've been especially sick, but luckily started feeling better the last couple days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
yay! I loved the second trimester. I felt so much better, and I'm glad to hear that you started to. I definitely agree that there is a lot less to worry about during this stage! Congrats again, I'm excited for you!
wa hooo! big step right? So I wanted to call you and hang out this weekend but if you read our blog you'll see it was a crazy/sucky quick trip. love ya.
Congrats! I know what you mean about hearing the heart beat and knowing it's for real. How fun!!
Post a Comment