Maxon is sleeping a little better. He has been sleeping in his crib in his own room for 2 weeks now. It was a sad, scary move, but it was time. The first night in his own room was a lot harder for me than it was for him. I couldn’t let him cry for more than 5 minutes, and most of the time I only made it 3 or 4. 2 weeks later, he’s definitely sleeping better than he was, but I’m still pretty tired. Pretty much every night, he wakes up between 12 and 1 and takes about 10-15 minutes to cry himself back to sleep. Then he wakes up between 2:30 and 3:30 to eat, usually goes right back to sleep, then wakes up again about 3 hours later to eat again, then he usually sleeps til 8. Other than that, we’ve just been working on trying to get a nap routine during the day. It’s a little frustrating sometimes, I just wish he could tell me what he needs!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
I'm 5 months old!
Author: Noelle
Maxon is sleeping a little better. He has been sleeping in his crib in his own room for 2 weeks now. It was a sad, scary move, but it was time. The first night in his own room was a lot harder for me than it was for him. I couldn’t let him cry for more than 5 minutes, and most of the time I only made it 3 or 4. 2 weeks later, he’s definitely sleeping better than he was, but I’m still pretty tired. Pretty much every night, he wakes up between 12 and 1 and takes about 10-15 minutes to cry himself back to sleep. Then he wakes up between 2:30 and 3:30 to eat, usually goes right back to sleep, then wakes up again about 3 hours later to eat again, then he usually sleeps til 8. Other than that, we’ve just been working on trying to get a nap routine during the day. It’s a little frustrating sometimes, I just wish he could tell me what he needs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment